4th January 2017
Feeling bogged down by debt after a hectic and expensive festive season? Try these simple tips to lower debt and start 2017 with your finances in check:
- Organise your debt into a spreadsheet so you can see a comprehensive picture of what you owe. From there, you can choose which debt to tackle first.
- Contact credit card companies to see if you can reduce your interest rates, or transfer balances to lower interest cards.
- Pay off high-interest debt before low-interest debt.
- Make a budget, and stick to it.
- Track your spending so you know where to make cuts.
Avoid purchasing anything with a credit card—stick to cash to avoid unnecessarily ballooning your expenses.
To find out more, give us a call at 01444 810 088 or find us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube or Instagram.
9 ONLINE HABITS THAT PUT YOU IN JEOPARDY
Going online has become as commonplace as taking a walk down to your local shop or visiting your mate’s flat. There are certain precautions that you have to adopt when you go online. However, it may not always be clear when you’re in danger.
WINTER-PROOF YOUR HOME TO KEEP COSY
Winter will be here soon, and with it comes the threat of severe weather that can wreak havoc on your home. As the Met Office has already predicted record-breaking rainfall this winter, now is the time to winter-proof your house.
5 WAYS TO STAY SAFE IN A CROWD
In light of recent UK terrorist attacks, it pays to be attentive while in a crowd. By being aware of your surroundings, you can stay safe at home and while abroad on holiday this summer. Here’s how to safely travel in a crowd: